ATTENTION COMCAST USERS
Click Here For An Important Message About Your e-Mail
If you are placing an order for shipment outside of the United States, please review the following CHANGES regarding foreign orders.
- As of April 1 2008, we will no longer accept export orders where the value of the parts exceeds $100 or that contain a restricted part, requiring an export license from the U.S. Department of State or an import license from the country of destination. (Note: Canada has a $200 parts limit)
- Postage for all foreign orders is based on weight and destination.
- All foreign orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service and all foreign orders are subject to a $25.00 export handling fee in addition to our regular shipping charges.
- Foreign orders normally require more than the normal 24-48 hr processing time.
- Certain parts are restricted for export by the United States Government, including barrels, barrel blanks, bolt assemblies, cylinders, receivers, frames, bolts, and high capacity magazines. For a complete list of restricted items and models that are restricted or that require additional licensing please click on the link below:
Restricted Models List
- The United States government has restrictions in place with regards to countries to which we are unable to export. For the complete list of restricted countries, please click on the link below:
Restricted Countries List
Any additional questions can be emailed in to firstname.lastname@example.org